- The personal information we collect.
- How we use your personal information.
- Cookies and similar technologies.
- How we ensure your privacy is maintained.
- How to access and control your personal information as well as your legal rights pertaining to that information.
What Personal Information We Collect
Abayaenterprise may collect the following information about you:
– Your name and gender.
– Your contact details, including e-mail address, billing and shipping addresses, and telephone numbers (including mobile numbers).
– Purchases and orders made by you on any of our websites.
– Your online browsing activities on our websites.
-Your credit card information which is stored securely using third party PCI-compliant payment service providers.
– Your location.
– Your browser session, geo-location data, device and network information, on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour.
– Your marketing preferences.
– Your feedback.
– Your correspondence and communications with Abayaenterprise
– Information about you available on social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Google.
– Additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, when you use our websites, our social media platforms, and any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you.
How We Use the Information We Collect
AbayaEneterprise may use your personal information to:
– Manage any registered account(s) on our websites.
– Verify your identity when placing an order, and for fraud detection and prevention.
– Send you promotional e-mails about our latest offers, sales, and new arrivals (with your consent).
– To contact and communicate with you.
– And where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Additionally we may use the following third parties to process and collect your personal information:
- Google Analytics
Use of Credit Card Information
If you provide us with your credit card information when placing an order, we will only use it to check your financial qualifications and collect payment from you.
We use a third party PCI-compliant payment service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use the data you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
How Long We Keep your Information
If you have opted to receive marketing communications from us, we will retain this information until you opt out either by unsubscribing, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting to be removed from all communications.
Cookies / Similar Technologies policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your PC, phone or other web enabled device when you visit our website. They are not harmful and do not contain any confidential information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details.
Cookies are an essential part of how our site works. Some of these cookies are required by our site to enable you to transact whilst other cookies enable us to give you an enhanced, personalised web experience.
By using our site, you also consent to the use of these cookies.
- To allow you to securely sign in to your Account, so that you can use “My Account” features such as order information, making payments and viewing statements.
- To store the content of your online shopping bag whilst you browse the site and to complete an order.
- To record the areas of the website that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. We use this information to help make the website more user friendly, develop our site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
- to remember the products you’ve put in your basket and to personalise your experience.
What Cookies do we use?
We use the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary Cookies. These are Cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They are necessary for the safety, security and integrity of the site. For example they help support the structure of the pages that are displayed to you, help to improve navigation and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited. This type of Cookie only lasts for the duration of the time you are visiting the website. When you leave the website they are deleted automatically.
Performance Cookies or analytical Cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The data is aggregated and anonymised, which means we cannot identify you as an individual.
Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). These Cookies will remain on your device until you choose to clear it. If you choose to do this, you will need to enter your details each time you visit the site.
Targeting Cookies. These Cookies will collect information about your browsing habits and allow us to show you adverts while you are browsing our site and other sites on the internet. They are set by us or by carefully selected third parties. They help us to understand the performance of our marketing activities and improve the relevance of the adverts that you see.
Can I turn off cookies?
You can stop Cookies being used on your device by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to block the deployment of all or some Cookies. Please visit www.allaboutcookies.org to find out how. if you choose to disable cookies by changing your Browser Settings, our Website and its features may not necessarily work in the same way or produce the same personalised experience. If you delete all of your cookies, you will have to update your preferences with us again. If you use a different device, computer profile or browser you will have to tell us your preferences again.
Are cookies safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never compromised. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu. For a video about cookies visitwww.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies.
Our use of advertisement tracking
We also allow selected third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes to place cookies when you visit our site. These cookies enable us to monitor which adverts you see and click on to get to our site. You can see their privacy policies at the following addresses:
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Abayaenterprise is committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure. The personal information you provide us is secured on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Our security measures include:
– Firewalls and data encryption;
If a breach of data occurs at AbayaEnterprise, we will inform you within 30 days of being made aware of the security breach, if this affects your personal information.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Please note that we will never sell your personal information to any third parties.
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal InformationYou have the following data protection rights:
– The right to request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.[Please note that we will need to verify your identity before we can fulfil any of your rights under data protection law. This helps us to protect the personal information belonging to our customer against fraudulent requests.]
– The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
– The right to object to us using or holding your personal information if we have no legitimate reasons to do so.
– The right to ask us to restrict processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information.
– Where we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Right to lodge a complaint
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK regulator, the Information Commissioner. Go to ico.org.uk/concerns to find out more.
Policy change.We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please do contact us in the first instance.
Opting Out of E-mail and Marketing Communications
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional e-mails from ABAYAENTERPRISE at any time, by:
– Clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails.
– Updating your e-mail preferences on our mailing lists via the link located on the bottom of our emails.
– By contacting one of our customer service representatives
We are always pleased to hear from our customers even if it is a complaint. We want to ensure our customers are always satisfied with their purchase and to return to the site and to recommend us to friends and family. If you have any questions or feedback, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer care team who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com
Updates to Policies
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.